OCINet Delivers Shared Services to Ontario’s Imaging Community
OCINet not only provides secure, sophisticated IT infrastructure, but also supports significant lines of business that allow patient-facing clinical users in hospitals and independent health facilities (IHFs) to store, retrieve, and share imaging exams and reports.
OCINet Provides a Wide Range of Services
OCINet is a health information network provider (HINP) that provides a full range of value-added services to member hospitals, IHF clients, government stakeholders, and the Ontario healthcare system as a whole.
- Image storage and retrieval
- Diagnostic Imaging Common Services (DI CS) connectivity
- Clinical and workflow support
- Image archiving
- Migration and upgrade support
- Reporting and analysis
- Foreign exam management (FEM)
- Data quality support
- Administrator training
- Provisioning of web-based viewers
- Service desk and tech support
- Patient portal integration